You will be responsible for
- One or more micro-services that are part of the overall product offering
- Supporting SSE in Architecting, designing and implementing solutions for Vehicle Route Optimization,
Scheduling & Tracking, Security, Monitoring & Alerting, etc.
- Working closely with Software Engineers, Product Managers & DevOps for developing the product
roadmap and charting releases
- Setting up benchmark in the technology team & best practices for software development & design
- End-to-end Project Management of the features right from inception through release
What we expect from you?
- 2-5 years of experience in software development on the Java stack (Java8, Spring, Hibernate,
- In-depth knowledge of databases and middleware technologies (MySQL/PostgreSQL, Cassandra,
ActiveMQ/RabbitMQ, RESTful Web services, Web sockets, etc) on either Amazon Web Services or Azure
- A solid knowledge base of advanced data structures & algorithms
- A track record of shipping web-scale Internet products
- You are required to comply with the ISMS policy laid down by the Company
- A minimum of Bachelors in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or any equivalent.
To apply, write in to email@example.com