This role is required for managing new business acquisition across the assigned region(s) in India.
A sales expert who can anchor and manage end-to-end sales cycle for Employee Transport outsourced services across selective markets in India. The candidate will deploy a technology platform based consultative selling approach anchored around value creation and problem-solving. A deep understanding of client qualification and pipeline management to maintain an optimal sales funnel mix.
Ability to thrive in a multi-cultural environment will define success. The role will require extensive collaboration across multiple geographies and partners.
You will be responsible for
1. Business Planning
- Participates in formulation and executing the sales strategy for the assigned market.
- Ability to segment, develop and target the market vis-à-vis MoveInSync’s value proposition and product strategy
- Ability to formulate strategy on marketing thrust areas
- Demand generation – identify and create sales opportunities with the prospect list via solution and consultative selling
- Ability to identify opportunities to create new or improved products
- Developing/ managing a pipeline of future outsourcing business opportunities across the market to achieve market business development objectives/ targets
- Ability to identify upsell opportunities for existing clients
2. Process Management
- Working with the Sales Leadership to ensure
- Consistency – Sales processes, targeting, prospecting, branding, collaterals, and sales support materials
- Taking primary responsibility and ownership of sales targets
- Planning and executing strategy around Cross Selling for existing accounts
- Endorsing and ensuring use of appropriate client development tools, processes, and systems for client planning and monthly forecasting
- Maintenance of Salesforce database for all pipeline and individual accounts
- Continuously build on existing domain expertise in the sales function
- Develop scope and technical solution in conjunction with Operations & technology
- Lead the RFP process.
- Negotiate and finalize SLAs/SOW.
- Contracting facilitation and protection of MoveInSync’s interests.
- Sales forecasting, pipeline management and allied planning and executing frameworks in the market
- Represent the product team during product demos and selling situations which showcase MIS technologies.
- Delivering webinars and training sessions at industry forums and sales meetings which MIS USP.
- Supporting proof of concepts underway.
- Provide training; build strategic business alliance and provide direct support to significant projects and/or customers
- Individual contributor initially with potential growth to manager depending on business development experience
3. Market Intelligence
- Collects and communicates market intelligence on products/services and incorporates it into sales client planning process and shares it with the Sales Organization, Leaders and the Delivery teams.
- Validate our capabilities against scope.
- Draft competitive strategy and market share enhancement plans.
What we expect from you
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent professional level work experience. Advanced degree is preferred.
- Over 8 years demonstrating sales success track record in large markets
- Proven experience in sales and business development and product marketing
- Strong ability of communication with internal stakeholders and external clients
- Experience in Transportation Solution and/or Facility Management sales would be preferred
- Highly desired experience in technology-based Solution and Managed Services sales
- Must reside in, and have strong, current relationship with, prospective clients in the defined territory
- Must have worked in and covered broader than the defined region in the recent past.
- Excellent solution selling skills using a consultative approach
- Should have demonstrated the capability to initiate, manage, and grow relationships at the CXO level within client organizations
- Ability to close large value deals independently
- Ability to qualify deals in conjunction with MoveInSync’s value proposition and client needs
- Ability to apply the firm’s positioning and brand strategy to all aspects of business development efforts
- Experience prospecting/cold calling to large market prospects
- Internal and external communication and presentation skills – ability to articulate and sell value
- Negotiation skills with working knowledge of contractual/legal terms and conditions
- Should be inclined to understand technology-based solutions
- Project management skills during the sales engagement cycle
- Experience in promoting team environment while leading & participating in large services sales
- You are required to comply with the ISMS policy laid down by the Company
- Role will be based in Mumbai/ Bangalore/ Chennai
- Independent contributor working primarily directly at client sites or via co-working office space
- Requires the ability to interact with others in multiple locations. This may require flexible hours.
- Occasional evening and weekend work to meet business needs
- Travel as necessitated by business needs
To apply, write in to email@example.com