- 3 Openings in Bangalore
You will be responsible for
- Independently understand and analyze the problem faced by customers and share detailed
explanation with customers on the problem and solution provided.
- Liaisoning with internal and external stakeholders to promptly and effectively resolve any
concerns that a customer may face with our product/service and ensure SLAs are met.
- Ensuring excellent service standards by responding efficiently to customer inquiries and
maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Developing expertise in the product and staying abreast with the latest product updates
- Maintaining high-quality standards of deliverables and bringing innovation & process
improvement for the growth of the company, team, and self.
What we expect from you?
- 1-3 years of experience in customer-facing roles which require working on project management
tools, vis, JIRA, RT or Remedy.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Willingness and ability to work in shifts
- Graduate in any subject, however, Science/Engineering background will be an added advantage
- To be an effective team player who ensures a highly motivated team meets all SLAs
- Be self-driven and possess a sense of ownership
- Possess problem-solving skills, willingness to learn and strong attention to details
- You are required to comply with the ISMS policy laid down by the Company
To apply, write in to email@example.com