You will be responsible for
Actively maintaining a superior depth of product knowledge in your designated product areas, including
- competitive offerings
- all solutions enabled by the products
- portfolio of implementation case studies and use cases
- links to development teams
- information on future product development
- Create, present, and deliver meetings / presentations / seminars and events as required
- Respond to tenders, RFIs, RFPs, proposals with respect to product/solution information
- Demonstrate leadership abilities and superior presentation skills in a multi-cultural environment
- Create and maintain relationships with key product stakeholders like Product Marketing, Development, Strategy, Partners, etc.
- Ability to discuss key industry issues at multiple levels (C-Level to Functional Managers)
- Understand the needs and pains of the customer and ability then to link them to a set of products/solutions provided by Engineering Team
- Evolution of products/services and incorporates it into sales client planning process and shares it with the Regional Sales Leaders, Sales Managers, and Delivery teams.
- Supports Product development with sales support and strategy for new product development, including delivery model input, RFP template responses, site visit materials, development of Statement of Value and Work, development of business cases, inputs on pricing.
- Maintain understanding and awareness of all relevant competitive products in the marketplace.
Client Relationship Management
- Ability to develop compelling business cases, with benefits and measurable metrics and value propositions to be presented to our client base.
- Ability and passion to craft value-added solutions for a diverse group of demanding and forward-thinking clients.
- Evolution of products/services and incorporates it into sales client planning process and shares it with the Regional Sales Leaders, Sales Managers and Delivery teams.
- Competitor landscape, results & evaluation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Key CXO movements
- Entry of Marquee MNCs into the market, who could be potential prospects
What we expect from you
- At least a Graduate / MBA, with a minimum of 6+ years of experience with consulting / IT Services organisation.
- Preferred experience in setting up a pre-sales practice. Experience with end to end Pre-Sales management in similar industry or a Startup
- Should have had prior client-facing experience
- Process Improvement experience, with or without the use of IT tools
- Preferred industry vertical experience with Transport, Logistics etc.
- Demonstrated and natural desire to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective presentation skills with competence in presenting both live and via Web platform to diverse audiences from first-level / inexperienced users to senior level executive sponsors
- Strong consulting skills
- Travel as necessitated by business needs
- You are required to comply with the ISMS policy laid down by the Company
To apply, write in to firstname.lastname@example.org