MoveInSync was founded in 2009 with the intention of bringing technology to the employee transport process and addressing the demand for safe and reliable shared transport options. Since then, it has been our constant endeavour to enable companies to manage their employee transport operations, better, and, optimized to mitigate financial, security risks and reduce transport costs.
Our flagship SaaS product, Employee Transportation Solution (ETS), automates the complete transport management process thereby cutting down the carbon footprint and eliminating manual intervention; providing its customers complete control and visibility over their transport operations in real-time.
Employee satisfaction and safety are paramount to our fabric and form the bedrock of our proactive and reactive safety features. Hence, our strategies are aimed at improving the quality of life of the employees by reducing their travel time; and congestion by way of optimized shared rides.
MoveInSync has been powering the transport processes of over 75 organizations across India and helping them champion operational efficiency and employee experience.
IT & ITES
Telecom & Retail
2018 Ranked 90 – FT 1000: High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific
2016 Startup India Standup India Top 50 by PMO
2013 NASSCOM Emerge 50 Startups Award: Growth category
2012 Qualcomm India Top-8 ITSAP Best Enterprise Startup
2011 ITSAP Best Enterprise Startup
– Launched as RideInSync, a carpool service
– Incubated at ISB, Hyderabad
– Re-launched as MoveInSync with its employee transportation offerings
– 2 employees
– Signed-up first customer, Google, Hyderabad
– Became the first company in India to use mobile GPS for e-trip-sheets and tracking
– Received Qualcomm India Top-8
– Bagged ITSAP Best Enterprise Startup Jury Award
– Moved HQ to Bangalore
– Signed-up second customer, Microsoft, Bangalore.
– Received Qualcomm India Top-8
– Honoured with ITSAP Best Enterprise Startup Jury Award for the second time
– Bagged NASSCOM Emerge 50 Startups Award in the Growth category
– Established as a SaaS-based Employee Transportation company
– Launched Mobile App
– Announced Series A funding by Inventus Capital, Saama Capital & Qualcomm Ventures
– 15 Clients, 43K Users
– 28 Clients, 90K Users
– Signed-up its largest ever client with nearly 35K users
– 100 Employees strong
– 44 Clients, 140K users
– Received Startup India Standup India Top 50 by PMO
– Became ISO 27001 Certified
– Launched End-to-End Transport Solutions
– Joined the Microsoft Accelerator Program
– 57 Clients, 160K Users
– Launched client operations in Sri Lanka
– Launched centralized 24/7 Security Command Centre
– Launched Native Mobile App for Employees
– Integration with City Police for SOS support in Hyderabad
– Joined hands with Uber for additional fleet
– 75+ Clients, 200K Users
– Announced Series B Funding by Nexus Venture Partners
– Ranked 90th in Financial Times 1000 Fastest Growing Companies Asia Pacific
– 300+ Employees strong
Our Leadership Team
Deepesh believes state-of-the-art technology, an affluent clientele and adept employees is what fuels MoveInSync’s growth trajectory.
He focuses on driving new growth opportunities across the Indian sub-continent and is at the helm of marketing strategy, thought leadership, and measurement. With customer experience at the center of everything he does, he also closely monitors operations to understand the business challenges and insights development of an effective growth model.
Having spent 10 years in Intelligent Transportation Systems and wireless communications at Motorola where he was instrumental in the design of MOTODRIVE, a futuristic vehicle to infrastructure (road network) integration for the US Department of Transportation, Deepesh founded MoveInSync in 2010 with the aim to revolutionise the employee transportation space in India.
He has earned an MBA in Entrepreneurship from Indian School Business (ISB), Hyderabad and a B.Tech degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering from IIT – BHU, Varanasi, India.
Akash believes leveraging human-centered technology to enhance customer experience is the future of sensibility in leadership.
In this role, Akash is at the helm of defining MoveInSync’s technology strategy and leading all customer-facing functions and service and support. A tech-whiz, he drives new technology evaluation, R&D, and technical diligence to leverage strategic technologies that define experience design and company’s future growth and success.
Backed by over a decade of experience in the technology giant, Microsoft, where he led teams developing the Visual Studio Team System, Live Meeting, OneCare and Virtualisation, Akash, co-founded MoveInSync and front-led the development of the SaaS platform to pioneer the space in India. He has been instrumental in managing, charting and driving the company’s core technologies as it has grown from a startup to a market leader.
Akash earned his B.Tech degree in Computer Science & Engineering from IIT – BHU, Varanasi, India.
Inventus Capital Partners
A US-India venture capital firm that invests primarily in technology-based and services-based startups
Nexus Venture Partners
A leading mentor capital firm with a footprint in India and the US is helping build and fund globally leading companies with its decade long experience and global insights.
An investment arm of Qualcomm Incorporated is a corporate venture capital fund with 140+ active portfolio companies.
India-focused, early stage, investment firm with investments in financial services/fintech, Software as a Service (SaaS) and consumer products.